Monday, February 16, 2009

a typical day-2

i guess even Mr. Obama doesn't have 2 sweat over such complicated issues as me(pun intended!).

so i did what i do best under such circumstances....NOTHING..!! i just took ma cell & logged on2 Orkut.
a recent relationship status update by one of ma good friends out there...
- He's 'Committed'

he was among a group of my friends who didn't have much 2 do with the opposite gender.But more & more members of this group are updatin' their relationship status leavin' me as the sole unfortunate member of that god forsaken group.

so... ,forgettin' all the festivities that await me the next day in class, i put on ma thinkin' cap & dealt firmly(but virtually) on all the issues that have prevented me from updatin' ma relationship status.they're worth mentioning(u bet!),but i guess i'll leave that story for another day.... period \m/

1 comment: